Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Image of an African Child

A black man indeed and a true son of African soil, I could be immersed in foreign culture and replace my religion with others' but one thing that remains part and parcel of me is my hereditary. My value forms my image and my integrity remains my cornerstone. Blemish it and I will send you six feet below, abuse it and I will draw the curtain. A word they say is enough for the wise.

My skin doesn't make me inferior nor superior, I have the rich and I have the poor, the good and the bad, the beautiful and the ugly, the intelligent and the pervert, the friendly and the hostile but people that know me take advantage of me, invade my land and use my people against me, then turn around and make me a symbol of poverty, hippocratically donating to my people with an endless price to be paid till my generation yet unborn and hence slavery to slavery.

Oh thee with pure heart, Africans and non-Africans, the development of Africa is the responsibility of all because the consequences of systematically degrading Africa shall be felt far and wide and in the end not only Africans will pay the price but far reaching effect shall be felt beyond.

To you the bad eggs among my people, the fraudsters and money launderers, the traitors and the selfish, all others working against the development of African sub-continent, I do solicit that you change or we shall get rid of you by fire or by force. To those who downgrade and bad mouth Africa and its people, join now in the struggle and the profit shall be everyone's but continue in your line of distrust and you shall live to regret it because the battle to liberate Africa shall be from within.

A land filled with milk and honey, God bless my father and motherland. God bless Africa.

“I fear nobody but I respect everyone but mind you respect is reciprocal.”

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment