Thursday, July 26, 2012

Only If You Know Me

 

ONLY IF YOU KNOW ME

Like the formation of every Homo sapien
A product of sexual reproduction
The biological fusion of two sex cells
Cellular multiplication of zygotic tissue
A new life is made to be called the ME

Out of the blue came a new ME
Marked with a name for identity
Molded into a pre-determined life
Principle, culture, belief as dictated
Hence a deprivation of my utopia

In a mixed universe of good and evil
A trait is developed to be called the ME
I am good and I am evil
The double faced life of the world of which I am a product of
He who knows the world knows ME and vise versa

My life goes on as envisaged
The good, the bad, and the ugly come my way
Wandering on the surface of the universe for survival
In the end my life ends on the trail
And there comes the end of ME

ONLY IF YOU KNOW ME

0 comments:

Post a Comment